Getting Results Publications
Main content start
- Goldenberg, C. (2004). Successful School Change: Creating Settings to Improve Teaching and Learning. New York: Teachers College Press.
Chapters and articles
- Goldenberg, C. & Sullivan, J. (1994). Making change happen in a language-minority school: A search for coherence (EPR #13). Washington, DC: Center for Applied Linguistics.
- Saunders, W., O'Brien, G., Hasenstab, K., Marcelletti, D., Saldivar, T., & Goldenberg, C. (2002). Getting the most out of site-based professional development. In P. Schmidt & P. Mosenthal (Eds.). Reconceptualizing literacy in the new age of pluralism and multiculturalism (pp. 289-320). Greenwich, CT: IAP.
- Goldenberg, C., (2003). Settings for school improvement . International Journal of Disability, Development and Education, 50, 7-16.
- Saunders, W. & Goldenberg, C. (2005). The contribution of settings to school improvement and school change: A case study . In C. O'Donnell & L. Yamauchi (Eds.). Culture and context in human behavior change: Theory, research, and applications. New York: Peter Lang.
- McDougall, D., Saunders, W.M., and Goldenberg, C. (2007) Inside the black box of school reform: explaining the how and why of change at Getting Results schools . International Journal of Disability, Development and Education, 54, 51-89.
- Gallimore, R., Ermeling, B., Saunders, W., & Goldenberg, C. (2009). Moving the learning of teaching closer to practice: Teacher education implications of school-based inquiry teams . The Elementary School Journal, 109, 537-553.
- Saunders, W., Goldenberg, C., & Gallimore, R. (2009). Increasing achievement by focusing grade level teams on improving classroom learning: A prospective, quasi-experimental study of Title I schools. American Educational Research Journal, 46, 1006-1033.