Section 5: The GR Consultant
(9 clips - approx. 22m:55s)
Bill Saunders, researcher and GR consultant to the school, sat in on the AALT meeting. He participates minimally during most of the meeting. Toward the end, he makes a presentation showing achievement gains at each grade level across the school year.
- 5.15: Something That Stuck Out in Your Mind
- 5.16: Year-Long Achievement Data
- 5.17: Help in Interpreting the Data
- 5.18: Guidelines to Present the Data
- 5.19: The Overall Concept
- 5.20: Why Are They Waiting Months Later?
- 5.21: Too Much Testing Going On?
- 5.22: Display of Anchor Papers
- 5.23: Importance of Follow Up